Pete's D21 to KA24DE build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

610coupe

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am new to this forum and thought I would share my conversion of D21 to a KA24DE ('04). This is a continuation of the build that Dion had started some time back and I thought some of you would be interested to see it completed (I hope). Dion had done some of the hard work before I bought the motor from him but I still have to tackle the fuel system, engine belts and grafting in the electrical.

While the motor is out the engine bay got a coat of paint and the rust around the windscreen needed work aswell.

Fuel system will consist of a surge tank a high pressure fuel pump under the body in front of the tank.

I will try to adapt the Z24 ps pump and idler to a KA24 head.

Pics attached explain more.
Cheers

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• old motor.jpg
    old motor.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,376
  • baytapedup.jpg
    baytapedup.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 23,598
  • baypainted.jpg
    baypainted.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 639
  • motors.jpg
    motors.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 642
  • surgetank.jpg
    surgetank.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
the motor cannot go in until I find a front cover for the gearbox. The part that the thrust bearing slides on has broken off. I've put a thread in the wanted section, so fingers crossed.

any further progress? keen to here ur journy as i am about to do the same. (thred in 21, engine)

Dion, still got old mates number

Interested to see how old mate went with this build up.

No I haven't got it, it was in an old private message I had ages ago but the limit on private messages means I had to delete it...

Latest posts

Back