Pic upload trouble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porch

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a general question... Any1 eles having trouble uploading pics to their garage?

I tried to change my garage pic but come up with this "Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 66584576) (tried to allocate 4032 bytes) in /home/alldylan/public_html/navara/dto_garage.php on line 1076" :hmm:

From memory that error is telling you the file you are uploading is too big. The file sizes are different for each file type and are listed somewhere, try resizing the pic and see what happens.

The image might be too large. I resize my images then just open them in MS Paint and save them (I don't usually edit them in Paint unless my number plate is visible). MS Paint has a habit of turning a 200K image into a 50K image - so give that a try.

As for the garage working or not - I just added the Ernest Giles Rd image, and it didn't complain, so I think Krafty's right - check your image size and try again.

cheers guys that was it, all working now =] ... my pic was under the specified size but I think the resolution was too high

Latest posts

Back