Pics of your Nav in beautiful places.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of pics from our recent trip to Nundle.

attachment.php

attachment.php

G, day Tony,

Mate, how do i import my photos like what you have done, which take up the whole page as instead of an attachment file?

PS, nice photos.

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Mate, how do i import my photos like what you have done, which take up the whole page as instead of an attachment file?

I could send you a PM but it's probably a good idea to slip it in here in case anyone else is interested. It's quite easy to do!

Step 1: attach your images in the usual way, in "Advanced" mode, click 'Manage attachments' down below the messaging box. Click 'Browse' in the little window that appears, find the image you're uploading, then click on the 'upload' button. Close this window when you're done - the images are attached.

Step 2: In the area where you can click on "Manage attachments" you'll now see a list of each image you've attached. This is the important bit. Right click on one of the images and choose 'copy link location'.

Step 3: Pick a place within your message that you want that image to appear and left-click so that the cursor is in the spot you want. Now click on the Picture icon above the messaging box - if you hover the mouse over it for a couple of seconds it will say "Insert image". When you click on it, just use PASTE (Ctrl+V, Shift+Ins, right-click 'Paste' - whichever way takes your fancy). The box will fill with a URL and bunch of numbers, click OK or press ENTER.

The image should appear where you wanted it. Rinse and repeat steps 2 an 3 - if you want images to be in a line across the page (not good) just keep inserting them. If you want them to go DOWN the page (very good) then press ENTER a couple of times after the image and before popping the next one in (steps 2 and 3).

I would suggest that most digital cameras these days produce images that are far too large for the width of the forum page and resizing them to something more moderate is not a bad thing. The images I posted above are 640x480 - I've used 800x600 before as well. You can use a variety of tools to resize images - including Paint (click Image - Stretch/Skew).

I could send you a PM but it's probably a good idea to slip it in here in case anyone else is interested. It's quite easy to do!

Step 1: attach your images in the usual way, in "Advanced" mode, click 'Manage attachments' down below the messaging box. Click 'Browse' in the little window that appears, find the image you're uploading, then click on the 'upload' button. Close this window when you're done - the images are attached.

Step 2: In the area where you can click on "Manage attachments" you'll now see a list of each image you've attached. This is the important bit. Right click on one of the images and choose 'copy link location'.

Step 3: Pick a place within your message that you want that image to appear and left-click so that the cursor is in the spot you want. Now click on the Picture icon above the messaging box - if you hover the mouse over it for a couple of seconds it will say "Insert image". When you click on it, just use PASTE (Ctrl+V, Shift+Ins, right-click 'Paste' - whichever way takes your fancy). The box will fill with a URL and bunch of numbers, click OK or press ENTER.

The image should appear where you wanted it. Rinse and repeat steps 2 an 3 - if you want images to be in a line across the page (not good) just keep inserting them. If you want them to go DOWN the page (very good) then press ENTER a couple of times after the image and before popping the next one in (steps 2 and 3).

I would suggest that most digital cameras these days produce images that are far too large for the width of the forum page and resizing them to something more moderate is not a bad thing. The images I posted above are 640x480 - I've used 800x600 before as well. You can use a variety of tools to resize images - including Paint (click Image - Stretch/Skew).
G,

G,day Tony,

Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20120630_161101.jpg
    20120630_161101.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 529
  • 20120630_161127t.jpg
    20120630_161127t.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 532
  • 20120630_161156s.jpg
    20120630_161156s.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 541
  • 20120630_162415.jpg
    20120630_162415.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 527
Dave its basically between Wollongong and Helensburgh, just off the OLD PRINCESS HWY.
for me its about 45min for you about 3 & 1/2 hrs there are miles of trials all along the escarpment, it actually belongs to the Illawarra coke company but also has national park mixed in, they are slowly buying it back.

1st pic ngumban cliff (check spelling) in between fitzroy crossing and halls creek on my way to darwin.. That place had wolf creek written all over it just me and the missus .. That night about 330 am a cruiser rocked up and 4 or 5 bloked jumped out so did i with a bat behind my back they jumped back in after seeing me and took off... No sleep that night.. Was a great view in the morning though..

2nd pic is at the top of a hill overlooking lake argyle.. Unreal view

Attachments

• image-194501341.jpg
    image-194501341.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 109
  • image-824118846.jpg
    image-824118846.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 110
On the way to lake argyle the scenery was spectacular

Attachments

• image-1677239056.jpg
    image-1677239056.jpg