Pics of your Nav in beautiful places.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joe how was El Questro Station? seen it on a few vids, seems like a great property

Still can't see your signature Nath

But I can see Sparra's

Just giving you a heads up.

From memory I could see your signature until you put all of the links on that's when it changed.

Just thought I would give you an update!

On a side note
No LOKKA arrived today:-(
So looks like it'll be a happy day Monday

Cheers Geoff ⚠️Go the V-6's⚠️

Geoff, I have updated the location on the post. Should have done that at the time :banghead:

Nath, El Questro was good but would have been better earlier in the season after the wet. It's so dry and hot ATM and there were fires burning all around the place. Every day was smoky and sometimes it was really thick in the camping area. The whole time we were there, Amalia Gorge, El Questro Gorge and Moonshine Gorge were closed due to the fires (smoke they say) so there was no chance to see those. There were still enough 4wd tracks to keep us busy. My daughter had been looking forward to the horse riding but unfortunately that had stopped for the season a few weeks earlier.

We also went to Home Valley Station for the day. They had previously had a much larger fire on the property although we didn't see much evidence of that. There seems to be more to do at El Questro, and while having a bar and restaurant, IMO Home Valley has a nicer camping area and is generally a little bit more upmarket, with a pool and Dusty's Bar and Grill. That said, Home Valley is clearly a working property while El Questro caters for tourism.

here the pics of my D22 and my touring group on our last trip:

from antofagasta to uyuni, going around biggest salt lake, then coming back to antofagasta.

1500kms in 4 days, going from sea level to over 4300 meters across the "los andes mountains". Nice trip, the nav made it really well.

greetings from Chile!!

Wallaroo on the Yorke Peninsula SA

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412229819.275771.jpg

Haha na I was transporting all the chairs and things in the nav so didn't have time to fish. Had to set everything up

Not sure if these qualify as beautiful places or just holiday snaps:

1. If not obvious enough - Cable beach
2. Middle Lagoon, Dampier Peninsula
3. One Arm Point - start of Buccaneer Archipelago with King Sound rip tide in background
4 & 5. Cape Leveque

Attachments

• DSC_0902.jpg
    DSC_0902.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0949.jpg
    DSC_0949.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0974.jpg
    DSC_0974.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC_0979.jpg
    DSC_0979.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0982.jpg
    DSC_0982.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 94

3. One Arm Point - start of Buccaneer Archipelago with King Sound rip tide in background
4 & 5. Cape Leveque
Of course it counts! Awesome pictures :)

4 & 5. Cape Leveque

Big trip mate how long are you away for all up?

Looks the nav is getting a work out and you guys must be having a awesome trip.

very jealous to be honest.

Keep the pics coming.

Thanks guys and gals.

Just over half way. A couple of months to go. Horizontal falls tomorrow. Plane and boat so the Nav gets a rest. It got treated to an overdue service the other day. Something to be said for fixed price servicing when you're far from home and somewhere renowned as expensive for goods and services.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back