Pirana Dual Battery Tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice, wish i could start again with all my dual battery snorkel mods.

For those who maybe interested, I used an old tray that I had and mounted it. Only had to weld on a 30mm high piece of angle iron as a foot and lined with rubber. Used two of the mounting points from the pre-filter and a crossbrace to the guard. Hey Presto $0 but I'm a tight arse and excuse the colour I ran out of black.

Attachments

• Dual Battery 007.jpg
    Dual Battery 007.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Dual Battery 006.jpg
    Dual Battery 006.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 187
  • Dual Battery 003.jpg
    Dual Battery 003.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Dual Battery 005.jpg
    Dual Battery 005.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 211
I fitted mine without any issues - a slight movement of the lines and cut some rubber hose. No big deal if I can do it anyone can.
Hey Ridgie. I notice you've moved the fuel filter. Did you need to make up another bracket, or just moved the existing one and bolted it to the battery tray?

With a tjm/piranha tray you unbolt fuel filter bolt battery tray in its place then bolt fuel filter to battery tray everything comes in the box all you need is a beer or coffee for the job thats all the time it takes

Hey Ridgie. I notice you've moved the fuel filter. Did you need to make up another bracket, or just moved the existing one and bolted it to the battery tray?

Hi Tony - yep that's about it. There is provision on the Piranha tray to bolt it straight on the tray with just some slight adjustment to the fuel lines.

So my second battery battery is dying.. Not holding charge well.
So question is, what's the biggest battery you can fit into the tray?

Latest posts

Back