Please vote for my car in the ARB facebook comp

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jet-6

Reaction score
Guys/Gals , Ive made it to round 3 of the ARB/Facebook comp, this is the final round, so far thanks to you and other places i have stayed at the top of the list, i really need to push to get 1200+ vote this time, its going to be tough, please support me in this final round, vote and share!!!! And remember if i win i will be donating a portion of this price to the patrol4x4.com forum raffle, all money raised goes to local CFA's, this years is hosted in Dargo!!!

So please if your a facebook user, jump over here and vote for me, and share the voting link on your page

There are less than 24 hours left and i want to bring it home, please help out by posting on other forums and places where votes can be made, share it on your FB page to please

https://www.facebook.com/ARB4X4?v=a...try_id%25253D27562029%26h%3DIAQEO2eRf%26s%3D1

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Matt

I had a dig at that guy after reading the crap he was on about, he was on a hunting page offering to put stuff up for grabs if he wins the comp

Yer and hes also been paying out on me for a trick i played on him, now hes stooped so low as to pay for bids

Back