Polaris in dash GPS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Un-fucking believable, I have just recently purchased one of these units for my Nissan Patrol after reading the promotion and watching the Roothy DVD that came with my 4x4 Action magazine.

I seen the same promotion, and was going to buy one, but lucky this tread came up first.

Basically, I believe they have sold out by giving it such a big wrap, I understand the mag is funded by advertisers, but in my naivety I thought the people promoting it were giving honest opinions not just reading a script.

I'll never waste another dollar on their stuff, and I hope I can dissuade everyone else from trying them out.

Look out for my letter in 4wd action, I bet they don't print it!

I believe it too, 4x4 Actions Campertrailor mag push's the GIC campers and I know there crap - I bought One!! lol.....

I seen the same promotion, and was going to buy one, but lucky this tread came up first.

I believe it too, 4x4 Actions Campertrailor mag push's the GIC campers and I know there crap - I bought One!! lol.....

G,day Ladnar,

It’s a pity 4x4 action magazine as gone down this path of aligning itself with and promoting the sale of shit products. Especially when they are allegedly trying to promote a non-bias “comparo” review segment about various product ranges.

PS, when my subscriptions finally run-out on both 4x4 action and camper trailer touring magazines, I will not be purchasing anymore of their false and misleading crap! They have lost me.

Regards,

RLI
:rambo::pissedoff:

To all reading this thread,

I am a dealer for Polaris, here in Perth WA.
Yes, I believe the NG series is still in need of serious improvement. They are a far cheaper unit, and are very slow on the processing speeds.
So, yes you are all right in saying this.

Take it back to the installer and ask nicely if they will upgrade to the proper system.
The PID 31621G is the one you all want if you own a Nissan,

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back