Polishing Alloy Bull Bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some really bad sandblasting on the front lower sections . I am damm glad I had the bar as it would have destroyed the paint otherwise.
I have the Californian Purple as well and it works well to clean things up but the Mothers seems to be the finer finish.
The factory bar is very soft and scratches extremely easy.The Toyota sports bar is far easier to maintain and less prone the scratching

if you use wet and dry rather than just using normal water a engineer down here that polishes wheels and stuff told me to use warm soapy water as it helps wash all the dirt out of the pours (spelling??) of the metal, ive done it a few times on old wheels and it works a treat, you end up with a heaps nicer shine

Showing your age there, guys. Anyone under 35 wouldn't have any idsea what you're talking about.

Dishwashing liquid?

Apparently there are some that are under 35, but from what I can see, most of 'em don't qualify as people!!

To clean my alloy i use the old fashioned lemon soap steelo pads from coles,At first it scraches but keep rubbing till smooth,And see the result! you my need to do it twice! Its like using a real real fine wet rub I have two alloy boats and do it to them,then as extra use alushine.

Latest posts

Back