Power window control module

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JettyLight

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have a 2004 Nissan Navara ST-R Dual Cab

Like an idiot, I accidentally pulled out the harness to the drivers side power window control module and mixed up all twelve wires. I believe I have some in the right place as 3 buttons work, but trial and error short circuited the circuit board, which I fixed, but now need photos or a wiring schematic to help me out. I have searched high and low, and it's not in the Electronic Service Manual either.

Anyone have any ideas please?

Thank you kindly

Attachments

• 1 (4).jpg
    1 (4).jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 1 (6).jpg
    1 (6).jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 93
Thanks so much mate, I'm offering 40 dollars for multiple high quality photos of it on airtasker if it's the same wiring configuration and same colour wires as mine, it's listed as an online task, here is the title of it on airtasker

Photos of Nissan Navara D22 wiring configuration

Regards

Mark

My only other option is to drive round the wreckers tomorrow and see if they have any I can take photos of, but I'd rather just get it sorted today if possible, can't do two of my windows up.

Don't worry about cash mate. Trim pops off easily and I am at work at the moment so am already being paid for my time hehe.
a931c8e36d3ff6cab1b365c0d20d24d8.jpg
7af87febf78eeb281bf150db416202c9.jpg

Hopefully these are of some help mate. A bit late to avoid the rain I am afraid

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back