power window main switch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connaught

Reaction score
ok fellas here's my deal

i am upgrading the manual windows in my 07 spanish d40 with a kit i have gotten from niss4x4, up until this point it has gone great, had to modify the door looms and more or less make 2 into 1 (central locking was the problem, and added power mirrors as well but repined the connectors and all good)

the point i am at is with the front right hand main switch, the one i was sent judging by the blue paint pen) is for an r51 pathy, and it is clearly pinned different, the main power wire pin on the switch isn't there, and none of the window actuators will run without the main switch (ground is supplied to all actuators through the main switch)

other than this i have all the power at the right places and and the correct states on the door loom (ie bat power when there's bat power and ign power when its sposed to be) the wiring diagrams i have all, so far, are correct,

does anyone know how to get a hold of a wiring diagram for the main window switch of the pathfinder? to see if i can adapt the wiring to suit?

otherwise i am going to have to get a hold of adam and see if he would swap the switch for one out of a nav

or does someone have a more recent revision of the power window schematic than 2005???

i have found an r51 schematic, and it is identical to the 2005 schematic in my manual,

any help with this would be appreciated

I should be able to help out with a late model R51 diagram, dont know how to post wiring diagrams though! PM me an email address and il forward them on.

Guess I figured it out, see attachments! Hopefully will help,

Attachments

• window.jpg
    window.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 863
  • window1.jpg
    window1.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 7,763
  • window2.jpg
    window2.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 721
  • window3.jpg
    window3.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 2,197
It must be out of a later model r51, its got a cpu in it and a completely different pin out, but problem solved, Adam at niss4x4 is swapping it for the correct switch

Latest posts

Back