pro comp rock crawler rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you mean removing the inner plastic inside the wheel arch? do you know anyone who might have a set standard 16inch str rims not stressed about tyres cause i'm chasing down a set of bf goodrich at ta ko's or mt atz 4 ribs

yeah - bit of plastic on the inside of the front mud flaps. Lock the wheel full and you will feel the bit that needs trimming

i just got off phone to pro comp wheels and they told me they cant help me with 16inch wheels for a d22 because they rub on calliper, now i've seen guys rigs with them on so i'd like to know how to get past this problem..

THIS IS BULLSHIT!! I rang again explaining i want a ifs offset or even -20 offset for a steel rim from pro comp and they knocked me back again so iim going to head to one of there retailers where they have some rims i can try on

Petes navstr,
just thought i'd reply to your PM on here so others can read it (have been getting lots of PM's about my rims)

I have 15x8" procomp rockcrawler rims, i am not 100% sure about the offset but from what the guy at Perth 4x4 said... they are the same backspacing as a 7" rim with 0 offset...
so i assume my 8" rims have roughly 3.5" backspacing? so this would mean negative .5" offset... i think...
good luck!

they definately stick out past the std flares with 33x12.5 tyres, about 35-40mm.

thanks mate for getting back to me, yeah i think i'm going to try 16x8 with either -12mm 0r -20mm or anything in between those two measurments, i'll try any offset but i dont think -00 is goin to work, :dontknow:

Petes navstr,
just thought i'd reply to your PM on here so others can read it (have been getting lots of PM's about my rims)

I have 15x8" procomp rockcrawler rims, i am not 100% sure about the offset but from what the guy at Perth 4x4 said... they are the same backspacing as a 7" rim with 0 offset...
so i assume my 8" rims have roughly 3.5" backspacing? so this would mean negative .5" offset... i think...
good luck!

they definately stick out past the std flares with 33x12.5 tyres, about 35-40mm.

yea that would be roughly -12mm offset. neg 12 and 0 offset are common patrol offsets. -25 is a common cruiser offset.
Sometimes its easier to not mention what car you want to put it on, it only confuses them. Just ask for a 15x8 with -neg whatever offset.

yea that would be roughly -12mm offset. neg 12 and 0 offset are common patrol offsets. -25 is a common cruiser offset.
Sometimes its easier to not mention what car you want to put it on, it only confuses them. Just ask for a 15x8 with -neg whatever offset.[/QU
yeah i wont mention next time it got me no where with them

havnt herd 15s will have problem clearning calipers. so you need big offset.

got my wheels and tyres all on the ute now.

havnt herd 15s will have problem clearning calipers. so you need big offset.

got my wheels and tyres all on the ute now.

Hey mate. Noticed you imported the wheels from the States yourself, just wondering who you bought them off and did it save you much money with the postage costs?

Thinking of importing some myself if i can find a dealer willing to send and for a good price.

Cheers

Pete

Latest posts

Back