PROVENTand FILTERS ETC.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldy

Reaction score
G’day All

I have been researching “catch cans”. From what I read on this forum and other places the ProVent 200 is a good unit for our vehicles.

I found a mob called Sydney filters, at Arndell Park in Sydney (of course) Sydney Filter Services supply filters for trucks.

I spoke to Neil. He was seriously interested in helping me. Put me in touch with a tech guy at Mann+Hummel Filters, the local agent/importer for these things, for any further info. They even offered to help position the unit, impressive help for a “one off sale”. The unit price is $172 pick up from Arndell Park.

I then told Neil I was a member of this forum and he was even more interested. He would be happy to talk to any of us about all filters and belts etc. Sounds like good quality gear, worth checking price and delivery if you are in the market. They post anywhere.

Goldy

G’day Again,

I have since spoken to the Mann+Hummel rep. He was looking at our forum just before he rang me. I think he liked what he saw.

These guys are BIG. They make and sell BILLIONS of $ worth of filters all over the world. Sounds like all the top shelf stuff. I wonder what an oil filter element costs for a Nav. I,ll let you nkow when I find out.

Goldy

As promised; Oil filter element $14.19 - Fuel Filter $16.50 - Air Filter element $19.25

Goldy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back