Pulling my hair out over this chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJMNAV

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been reading all over the net for about 4 hours tonight trying to get my hands on a relevant diagram.

I have a chip here, new brand they we are looking at testing out and its not looking good so far.. The instruction are shit, as usual. I have 5 wires, red and black for earth.. and I have a yellow, green and white. Yellow and Green are meant to have 2.5v and white is .35v and increase to 4v. Problem is, the diagram i have is wrong.

I am curious as to know where the hell the yellow green and white wires are meant to run???

I am stuck!

Any help would be awesome, thanks

Sorry, its a tourq it chip on a zd30. They are made by SBT performance/Sterling (merged), he rekins the mother company of steinbauer make these same modules. I dont know alot about them but am not impressed, great start to introducing a new chip to the shop.

1 will be Spill line valve, earth, accelerator pedal, coolent temp and no idea about the 5th.

Someone will pop up and help you out, I had a unichip on mine but removed it.

It definatly is a poor first impression. Made a mess of my ECU loom trying out different combination etc aswell. Its SPT** Performance not SBT too by the way, my mistake.

I will be in contact with them today to try and resolve this issue, hopfully i can shed some light on the situation and inform all the others too.

Cheers guys

1 will be Spill line valve, earth, accelerator pedal, coolent temp and no idea about the 5th.

Someone will pop up and help you out, I had a unichip on mine but removed it.

May I ask why you removed the unichip dave?? meant to be alot safer that you can control the timing on them yeah?

pretty sure Dave bought a new chip from Northside...dont know why he changed.

Latest posts

Back