QD32 and 33's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan1104

Reaction score
Ive got a qd32. Its a slug of a ute. Im running 31's at the moment. Wonderi g if anyone is running 33's on theirs. And if so is there much of a power loss?

they run 4.625 diffs don't they? might not be as bad as putting them on a newer nav, I put 265/75's on mine and it lost probably 15-20% of its power.

Yep, one of my mates just bought a QD32 single cab with a steel tray, he fitted a 2" OME lift and chucked on his 33X15s, he has no trouble with them and he has a fair size dog cage on the back all the time as well.

Good news. Looks like im in the market for some 33's then. Does anyone know what make of steely will do the positive offset. I talked to bridgestone and they said their suppliers could only get up to a +4 offset.

I think you want a neg offset so they stick out wider to clear the inner guard. My mate is running patrol offset which I think is -20

-20 will stick out a fair bit, I saw one guy towards the end of the 33's bible thread who just uses the D22 stock wheels which are +40 just a 2" lift to.

:deadhorse2:put a v8 into it if you wan't to turn those monsters

its not a bigger engine that's needed.
it should be fine with 33s, its probably not the quickest setup but it shouldnt be a big deal.
to bring back a stock final drive ratio the diff ratios can be changed.

just a bit of a joke ben but yes it will run those tyres that motor is a slug but a goodie i drove one with a teranno turbo setup and it was great

-20 will stick out a fair bit, I saw one guy towards the end of the 33's bible thread who just uses the D22 stock wheels which are +40 just a 2" lift to.

Yeah I was going to get a set of the stock rims cheap. But the issue with them is that they are only 7" wide. Not rhe best for running a tyre 12.5" wide. Haha

Did you end up getting the 33's on. I have the 3.2l and am also wanting to upgrade to 33's on 16x8 but dunno what offset. What did you end up going. Much trimming in the front needed?

Did you end up getting the 33's on. I have the 3.2l and am also wanting to upgrade to 33's on 16x8 but dunno what offset. What did you end up going. Much trimming in the front needed?

less is more in this instance stock is +40 so as close to that as possible, you can get 16x8 in black sunraisers for like $80-100 in +20

Have put it on hold as my old man might sell me his patrol cheap in the next few months. So no need to spend big on tyres

Latest posts

Back