Qd32 dump pipe

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendo

Reaction score
I have a turboed qd32 with a Isuzu tb2568 NPR truck turbo I started it up today and it didn't sound right the dump pipe has a crack right on the bend where it bolts to the back of the turbo I can't seem to find a dump pipe for this and was wondering if I find one that looks the same will it work or not

need to grind the crack right out. might need to weld it then grind it then weld it. depends how much craps in the cast

you should heat the cast before you weld it and definately dont cool it when your finished. needs to cool slowly

best off doing it off the car. if you dont have an oxy or something to heat it, just put it in the sun for a while. even one of them cheap butane torches would do. cast cracks easy

Had ago at it today it was much easier to weld off the car put it back on and started couldn't hear anything so will take it for a drive tomorrow and see when it gets hot

ZD30 dump pipe fits the TD27 turbos that are normally fitted to QD32s (hitachi ht12) but I'm not sure what your turbo is since it's off an Isuzu.

Also try to figure out why it cracked in the first place, if your motor mounts are flogged out or if it's being put into bending by the install, you might have to add some bellows to the exhaust to take the loading off the dump pipe.

Yeah I'm not to sure all I know is its a Isuzu I think I know why it cracked one of the exhaust brackets had broken and I didn't fix it

Latest posts

Back