QD32 Turbo Manifold

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Alan,
I was looking at buying one as well, except some one bought them before I got the chance
Are they any good?
Does the turbo fit under the bonnet seeings as its a top mount manifold?
These are the best looking manifold I've seen, better that the log style out there.
It looks like Nissan is stamped on it, is that right?
What turbo are you planning on running.
Keep me posted as I'm trying to buy one from the seller if he can get more.
Thanks, Leigh

Last edited:
Hi Leigh

Sorry for late reply. The manifold looks really great, beautifully made and is a lot better than what I would have put together. Seller is about to do complete kits for $700 complete plus postage. Delivery was the day after ordered. I'm using a Chinese made T3 which my son ordered this week from a friend of his who gets a lot of stuff imported from China (approx $155). Manifold has Nissan stamped on it. Seems to be plenty of room to fit under bonnet but probably not enough room for top mount intercooler but will see when it all comes together. Can't wait!

Alan

Keep me posted Alan. I plan to do the same and am looking at mounting a front mount intercooler as my brother in law has a GT-R that he is constantly spending money on so I have some intercoolers and spare turbos lying around waiting to be used

Hi Leigh

My son has an R32 and has a couple of turbos and a front mount intercooler lying around. Problem is those turbos are side (low) mount so doesn't suit the new manifold. Intercooler already has my name on it.

Alan

Alan, Bugger about the turbos. You got yourself a bargain there - $155
My bro in-law has a R33 I wonder if the intercoolers are the same? Any idea on how you plan to mount it
The guy with the manifold has told me he will have more in Oct so I'll have to wait before I can get involved
You will have to post some pix to show how its coming along.
Good luck with it and keep me posted.
Cheers, Leigh

Sorry to revive an old thread but I was wondering if you had any more info on the Kits. Cant seem to find them on Ebay. Now that I am back from England a Turbo is defiantly in my sights.

I got this reply about a year ago

Hi Leigh, we have one QD32 Turbo Manifold left - $299.00 + Regd Mail postage to Victoria $21.00 - Total $320.00

We can also supply the following kit:
Nissan TD25, TD27, QD32 Turbo Manifold
T3 /T4 Turbo with internal wastegate & 6 pound actuator
Stainless steel turbo to manifold gasket
4 turbo to manifold studs
4 turbo to manifold stud nuts
1 90 degree turbo oil feed fitting
1 oil feed line
1 oil drain pipe
1 oil drain pipe gasket
2 stainless steel bolts for oil drain
Oil return hose (Gates)
2 clamps for oil return hose
Oil return engine block fitting
1 2-way engine block feed fitting
1 oil feed fitting
2 bungs
v-band for exhaust
weld flange for exhaust
Price $800.00 + Reg Mail P&H $50.00 (package is close to 20 kgs) - photos are attached

Please confirm order & advise postal address for posting if different to yours below.

Many thanks,
Regards, Lyn.
LFC Imports Pty Ltd
www.enthaily.com
PO Box 2175 Hervey Bay Qld 4655

Send them an email and Neil should be able to point you in the right direction

This info is a year old so update this post with any new info

Attachments

• NissanTurboAKit.jpg
    NissanTurboAKit.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 133
  • NissanTurboBKit.jpg
    NissanTurboBKit.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 147
Removed old mates bank details. Theres enough pricks out there being screwed over on the internet.

Anyways. Good post.

I got this reply when I sent an email.

"Hi Brodie, sorry, I'm working away in the mines at present & can't help you with this.
Regards, Allan."

Guess the search is still on hah

Yeh that is what i thought when i went to the site. I did receive the email two weeks a go but have been a bit busy to post.
Went into Autobarn and they were confused as to what i was after, went to repco and they said they will get back to me.
I will post up when i manage to source a manifold, and better yet a kit under 2.5k

Well I managed to get a manifold from that store. Thanks to Dave for pointing out when it came back up. Seems like it will work well. How Did you go for space under the bonnet Alan? I am thinking about installing a T3 TD04 into mine.

Good stuff.

Ill keep an eye on your thread.

Was hoping Krafty would see my comment to.

Well I managed to get a manifold from that store. Thanks to Dave for pointing out when it came back up. Seems like it will work well. How Did you go for space under the bonnet Alan? I am thinking about installing a T3 TD04 into mine.

Hi Guys

Plenty of space under the bonnet so it wont burn the paint off.
Had it in since Christmas and I LOVE it! Better economy and lots of torque for towing.

Alan

How did you go with the turbo install?

Alan

Still going with it, I have started another thread to try and compile a bit of info so the next person has a reference.
Do you have any pictures of where your oil feed and drain lines connect to the block?

Thanks, -Brodie

Latest posts

Back