Question about tonneau cover. Will it fit?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimferg

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I own a Thai built d40 rx navara 2011 model,
I am looking to purchase a tonneau cover off eBay.
I am wondering if a tonneau cover that fitted a 2007 stx would fit mine??
I am new to all this so any help would be appreciated! Thanks heaps

Welcome to the forums.

I'm fairly sure there has always been slight differences in the tubs between countries of origin.

Here is a thread that shows the tub sizes for the 09 and 10 models. Compare these to the current spec sheet available from the Nissan website for the 11 models and you'll see if the tubs have changed size over those years. I'm fairly sure the 07 and 09 tubs were the same size though.

http://www.navara.asia/d40-general-chat/6689-d40-model-differences-per-spec-sheets.html

I have a 2009 STX tonneau on my 2010 ST. It all fitted quite well. The only thing was the centre support bar is a little smaller, so i had to pack out (about 5mm either side) the the small brackets that the bar slips into. other than that its great.
happy bidding.
Nath

Sorry for hijacking - I've been thinking of doing the same (buying one from ebay) but was told by the guys at ARB I should really buy directly from Nissan if I want it to fit properly??? soooo still no cover - will be keeping a keen eye on this thread ;)

If your interested I know of a good canvas sewer who might be able to knock one out a hell of a lot cheaper then Nissan?

Latest posts

Back