R.I.P Marco

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah was watching it, terrible crash...didn't move once off the bike. Was not looking at all good. At least it looked instant, real shame he was a great up and coming gp rider.

edit speeling

Last edited:
I'm hearing ya. I felt sick in the stomach when it happened. Absolutely sickening crash, he was one of the characters of motogp and was destined to be one of the greats.

Rest in peace.

just saw the video on fox sports news terrible moment for the sport RIP you legend but rossi and edwards must feel real bad being the 1s who hit him the poor blokes

Marco and Bartista were having a great duel. Horrible accident..... Edwards and Rossi would be feeling so frickin bad :(

Wish I never saw it! Heart breaking stuff, he and Rossi are (were) great mates I can't imagine how he feels or any of the riders for that matter. Hate seeing anyone die or get seriously hurt in sport especially one I've been following since I can remember. Even my wife knew who he was, truly an unforgettable character!!

Cheers Brad

Definately a terrible 2 weekends for motorsport. At least they died doing what they were passionate about.... Very bloody sad... RIP

Hasn't been a good week for motorsport. They say these thing happen in threes I hope they are wrong in this case, two is enough.

:sad: RIP Marco.....

just got home not long ago and the missus was on the FB and asked who's Marco Simoncelli??? ...why? everyones putting RIP's in...and I says faaaark no....
saw it on youtube...and well....sad day!
soon as i saw the footage it brought back the Assen TT in 1983 when Franco Uncini came off the bike, got up and made a run for the grass and was hit square in the head by a bike at speed riden by Wayne Gardner.

Marco will be missed......

Its a trerrible shame, he was far too young to be taken. He was a real up and coming rider who had a great personality.

I was lucky enough to see him at Phillip Island last week, not to talk to but i could hear him laughing and joking with the reporters. Edwards and Rossi will be devistated, especially Rossi.

RIP Marco, at least you passed doing what you loved...

Never followed the sport but just YouTube the crash and wow the is unbelievable. RIP Marco. Rossi would be feeling sick tonight.

Latest posts

Back