Raiders investigate animal sex picture. Taken tips from the Bulldogs. Lol.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Canberra Raiders star Joel Monaghan is at the centre of a club investigation after allegedly being involved in a sex act with a dog.
Monaghan, who has played five times for Australia, was allegedly photographed in the act by fellow players during the Raiders' Mad Monday celebrations.

The photo has been widely circulated in the past 24 hours.

Jim Banaghan, the winger's manager, is working with Raiders CEO Don Furner to uncover further details.

"If he did it, it is something he will live with for the rest of his life," Furner said at a press conference in Canberra.

"We don't know whether it's authentic."

Monaghan, who made his NRL debut with the Raiders in 2001 before moving to the Sydney Roosters in 2005 and then returning to Canberra in 2008, has also played twice for NSW.

The Raiders were knocked out of the NRL playoffs after losing 26-24 to the Tigers at Canberra Stadium.

Yet another League sexual assault case.

Dave.

wow they are certainly going downhill, slappers in kings cross fair enough, but this....now that's just wrong....

Bah I bet there will be nothing in it, sure the dog probably wasn't too into it, but I'm sure it was just done as a joke, especially if his mates took photo's. I'm not saying it is exactly right, but probably not as bad or sick as the media will make out.

It really depends wether it is a "2 legged or 4 legged dog.
2 legged; we all make mistakes that in the cold light of morning......
4 legged; we all make mistakes that in the cold light of morning but he should be disgusted with himself. Thats pretty sick & he deserves all that he gets iMHO

Joel Monaghan may have been sacked by the Raiders, but the Bulldogs have apparently offered him a contract and the captaincy for 2011. If he signs the headlines will read.... "Monaghan accepts head job from Dogs"

Latest posts

Back