Raised front height

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banga

Reaction score
I had a 2" lift done some time back and have ever since been a little unhappy with the height at the front, it seems a little lower than other D40's i've seen getting around with a lift. Mine measures RHS 750mm and LHS 745mm from bottom of 16" rim to top of the guard.
Can anyone who's had a 2" lift to their D40 give me the measurement they have or even to the centre or top of rim.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Front measurements on mine for a brand new 2011 ST from bottom of rim to guard
LF 735 RF 725 after toughdod 40mm lift 6 months and 12000k later is LF 760 RF 755.
hope that helps.
And i have a Sahara bar and winch with steel cable..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353401333.071827.jpgnot too sure what my measure,nets are but this is mine after I just had the front lifted...

I had a 2" lift done some time back and have ever since been a little unhappy with the height at the front, it seems a little lower than other D40's i've seen getting around with a lift. Mine measures RHS 750mm and LHS 745mm from bottom of 16" rim to top of the guard.
Can anyone who's had a 2" lift to their D40 give me the measurement they have or even to the centre or top of rim.
Thanks.

My 2012 ST has done 900klms and has the same measurements as yours although I have 17'rims, but mine is still stock !
I would be pissed too!

If you guys can get some measurements from the CENTRE of the rim it would give a better comparison for those that have different size rims.

True nathan but its just easier to measure from bottom of the rim, anyhow its L-542mm R-547mm from centre of rim to guard.
Looking at other guys measurements i'm about 10mm lower, maybe its the fact that my ute weighs in at about 2.8t constant.

Hey mate im getting 570mm on the front of mine. Had Zordo recently fit a 2inch lift. Ended up 2.5inch more than original. He fitted Dobinson HD coils because i have a steel bar and Lovells shocks. Rides so much better now. Zordo is the master

Latest posts

Back