Rear bar for the d22, do they flex?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmma221

Reaction score
Hay guys, just been doing my research in regards to options for a new rear bar for my truck (navara D22 2004).

I have had a look at the arb and tjm rear step bars (I like the TJM one better, IMHO).

But then today I have seen a d22 around town with a dual wheel carrier. I have done some research today and found out that there are a few companies that do them.

MCC
ORE
SPORTS RANGE

However, everyone that I have spoken to has said that you can only put a single one on the D22's (or on any dual cab) because the back end will flex. So who is right? They obviously wouldn't sell them if they weren't going to make any money or if knowbody was going to buy them?

Any advice would be possible because I would love to put one on the car but not if my chassis is going to snap in half halway up a sand dune.
Cheers

I have one with a spare wheel carrier and a jerry can holder. We are building rear bars and won't be to far off doing the spare wheel carrier and jerry can hilder. look at the bars and sliders thread

Back