Rear Bars/Step what have i missed?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyron

Reaction score
Ok, so i got rear ended by a light pole on the weekend (while shopping for my awning) . The pole was moving faster enough to require insurance.

Will be getting a new step, figured i will get them to put in something better instead.

I have looked at
MCC Rocker?
MCC Jack bar <--- Favorite so far
ARB
TJM
Kaymar

Currently have the XROX front bar, so would like to "match" style while still being a decent bar. not too concerned with built in lights or anything. (except plate lights)

Have i missed any?

Only thing is, it would need to be delivered fast, I have a 4 week trip planned a couple of weeks so would not have a lot of time for waiting.

I guess it is as you said, who has one. It also depends how much you want to spend. Mcc may have them in stock, but I'd just give a few of them a call and ask. Tjm and arb should have them on the shelf if you don't want it colour coded... I am pretty sure outback accessories do one too, but that would definitely be built to order, so at least a couple of weeks...

Latest posts

Back