Rear infill panel.... where to get one??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben said:
FB, I just looked at my invoice it says "Rear lower panel LCD22T" I hope that is of some help to you, otherwise fire off an email to Garry at nizzbits.

Yeah i was trying to find I on my parts system quickly this arvo. But only had a quick look. I'll get onto it in the morning

morticus said:
Im thinking of getting one of the steel ones in the future to tidy the back up and remove the step. much the same as this one on the hilux, it gets welded in and colour matched

Looks good but do they freight to AUS?
It would be more desirable.

Peteyen86 said:
Cant remember off the top of my head mate. Will run the thread gauge over them and get back to you.

Pete

Mate,

Did you end up using the standard number plate lights, or go with an after market option? Any recommendations?

Ben

Mate,

Did you end up using the standard number plate lights, or go with an after market option? Any recommendations?

Ben

There is a bracket you can buy as well to mount the lights. I did it a bit dodgy, but they stay in place and are secure.

I zip tied the standard lights above the slot on the infill panel to the tub. The tub has some slots in it from memory that i run the zip ties through.

They are hidden behind the panel that way. You can also buy aftermarket ones of ebay. You will need to cut a hole in the panel to fit them. They all looked abit large for what i wanted however.

I was planning on making a bracket for them, but the zip ties are working so well i havent bothered..haha

Mate,

Ben

Ok, the screws are 100% 1.0 Pitch, im pretty sure they are m6's.

So i used M6x1.0P button head stainless steel screws with washers. Think they are 20-30mm long.

Heres a photo of the lights and zip ties..lol

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 156
Peteyen86 said:

So i used M6x1.0P button head stainless steel screws with washers. Think they are 20-30mm long.

I ended up getting some alloy checked plate, just have to cut it to size an fit it possibly next weekend.

Peteyen86 said:

Cheers for that, I'll have to sort mine out now, your zip tie solution seems to be working a treat haha

Back