Rear speaker adaptors?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amosguido

Reaction score
I got all ready and excited to zoom home after work to finish the speaker install. Pull rear door card off, speaker out, wired it up....whoops!! The rear speaker is part of the mount and does not fit the new one without it (Unlike the front 6x9's just just went in.) I pulled it apart, (busted the magnet out by breaking the plastic so it is now just a 'ring' )thought I could screw new speakers into the plastic and my drill dies. Anyway- is this the way to go with rear speakers or is there a Nav (08 D40 STX) specific 6.5 speaker mount for new speaker to screw into that will in turn screw into the rear door?
While I'm at it- Rear door wiring colour? I have brown and green LR Door, haven't checked RR door yet.
Thanks again!!,

Amos- The fastest learning, first time audio aficionado EVER.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 163
That's exactly what I did.. Cut out the old speaker and plastic tabs, screwed in new speaker and wired it back up.. Good thing is you can still use the stock cable to plug into the speaker .. no adapter required...

Works a treat - not one problem...

Back