Recommendations for Navara Mechanic in Melbourne SE

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadnode

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted some recommendations of mechanics around Melbourne area for a clutch replacement.

Also rough pricing if you've had such work done on a D22 ZD30. From what I understand a genuine clutch should see me through another 175,000 right??

Mines starting to get notchy on gear change and I can feel an occasional slip which I know isn't due to all that power under the hood! :rofl2:

There was a time when I'd do these kind of things myself but honestly, I know there's people out there who do this stuff all the time because they're good at it, have the right tools and do it quickly...that way I can go fishing instead of cursing the nav :beer:

go and see chris at dandenong nissan, tell him a good mate recommended him.. there good at what they do andf a fair price plus nissan warranty on work..

go and see chris at dandenong nissan, tell him a good mate recommended him.. there good at what they do andf a fair price plus nissan warranty on work..

Thanks, thats a good start. I can actually say that when I owned my Xtrail my experience with Dande Nissan was pretty good. I usually do all my own serving and repairs where possible but they handled my xtrails "known issue" outside of warranty in fairly professional and cost effective manner.

Being in OEM service for a Japanese manufacturer myself I do find some comfort in this option.

So if I say "a good mate from navara.asia forums" recommended me to Chris, that will be enough?

Thanks, thats a good start. I can actually say that when I owned my Xtrail my experience with Dande Nissan was pretty good. I usually do all my own serving and repairs where possible but they handled my xtrails "known issue" outside of warranty in fairly professional and cost effective manner.

Being in OEM service for a Japanese manufacturer myself I do find some comfort in this option.

So if I say "a good mate from navara.asia forums" recommended me to Chris, that will be enough?

just tell him his former bank manager recommended him..

just tell him his former bank manager recommended him :-D

Latest posts

Back