Recommended Aerial For Uniden UH500SX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate, theres a few threads on the subject allready with a wide personal preference of ant choice.
Have a look through the threads and good luch with your choice.

My choice is any from the Mobileone, GME or Benelec range with the choice for an best allrounder being a Raised feed type.

Whatever you choose though, I highly recommend you get the whole steup SWR tested so you wont damage your rig or hve less than acceptable performance.

:cheers!:

Personally i have always been very dissapointed with uniden antenna's. I have used a Benelec, GME, Uniden and now a RFI (well, will once i get the new car).

The GME would have to have been the best out of the ones i have listed above. The two i have used were AE4012k2, AE4018K2, and of those the AE4018K2 was better i found. The Benelec was a very similar design to the AE4018K2, however didnt have the same performance. The RFI CD900 won't get a test until i get the new ute, however i will have it and the GME both on so should be able to compare pretty well.

Mitch

Back