Regaining Lift in the Front End

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageSTX550

Reaction score
Hi there,
Just recently got an Ironman 40mm foam cell lift kit install on the D40 STX 550.
The first noticeable thing is that the rear is a lot higher than the front. And this is without a bullbar......
Are there any (legal) ways of raising the front a bit so the ute is level? Will putting in new UCA's give you a bit of extra height in the front?

How much extra height are you chasing in the front?
Bullbar and winch going on?
UCA will not give you any lift but will rid your truck of the clunking when you get up to 65mm ++ in lift.depending on the brand they will give you a heap more camber caster adjustment.
Think most guys just slap a leveling kit/spacer in.works perfectly and legal in some states.

I have 50mm standard duty king springs in mine and spacers....didnt drop a mm in 3 months and was easy 50+mm lift.can highly reccomend them.i have a probably 100kg over standard on the front too and still a firm ride.how much did your front come up?

More the point , what rate springs did they put on the rear ? most people over estimate the weight they will carry or carry in the future , and put heavier springs in the rear , then you have the excessive rake your talking about , mine is somewhat the same , however i knew it would be and sometimes i do carry quite a lot of weight , i also have a 150 liter fuel tank and when thats empty the back pops up a bit too , but the spacers zordo sells work a treat for lifting the front up just a little more

Thanks for all the replies.
Yes a bullbar and winch will be going on.
I got the "constant load kit" which includes heavy duty front coils/shock and rear shock/leafs. And no, there is no over estimation here :) The ute is constantly being filled up with stuff for the tip and stock for the business's.
Here is the ute before the suspension kit was put on:
20130607_160001.jpg

Also hoping to install a long range tank in the rear. Does that bring it down by much?

Are the coil spacers legal in NSW?

Latest posts

Back