Removing rear seats D 40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Reaction score
Have to take out the rear seats in my 07/D40 - looks easy enough, just a few bolts etc but there are these rubber plug things that Im not to sure how to remove.
I do not wish to destroy them in the process if possible - so asking if anyone has taken theirs out and can it be done without damaging the rubber plug things.

Thanks

Jeff.

IMGP0852.jpg

seats

Thanks Crafty - looks like thats the only way but as I dont have to do it for a few months yet Ill wait to see if any more suggestions pop up.

Cant really see what it is they do but maybe when I undo the nuts & bolts and actually start taking the seats out all will be revealed.

Jeff.:idea:

Looking in the manual for the removal of the rear seats (in all models of D40) there is no mention of those rubber plugs, so the manual either assumes they come off with something else or they are so easy to remove they don't need instructions.

I just pulled the rear passenger (single) seat out of mine this arvo. The rubber plugs don't have to be pulled out, they stay in the seat mounts and the whole lot just pulls out.
Undo 2 rear nuts, pull plastic cover off near door, undo two bolts under seat, pull out whole seat while removing fixed part of the seatbelt. Too easy.

Rear seats D40

Krusty & KraftyPg,

Thanks for your help - good to know its so simple a job- hoped it would be.

Jeff.:victory:

Latest posts

Back