Repco Wiper Blades

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy the Kid

Reaction score
I have just replaced my wiper blades on my 2011 D40 ST-X.

Repco sell the replacement arms as you cannot fit replacement rubbers to the original arms.

The part numbers are:

Drivers side RHMB24-610 Repco Hydro Max.

Passengers side RHMB19-475 Repco Hydro Max.

Cost is $21.99 each on special.

Hope this saves someone some money rather than buying genuine .

Thanks for the info, I'll file that one away for when I need to replace mine in the future.

Dex

Another to look at is the blades from Costco. You literally buy per inch so to speak. From memory the blade on the drivers side is 24" and the passenger is 16"
Decent blades for $11 ea approx

Another to look at is the blades from Costco. You literally buy per inch so to speak. From memory the blade on the drivers side is 24" and the passenger is 16"
Decent blades for $11 ea approx

second that one, by far the best blades ive used, Goodyear is the brand i believe

When i first had to find blades I was looking at something like 80 for the drivers side.
I found some blades at repco for half that and then found the Costco blades and have used anything else since and that was some 4 years ago .Onto the second blade for the drivers side now

The blade only can be replaced.
Peel back the rubber on the end and slide it out.
I discovered it after I did the head once.

Friday night after work, torrential rain...dark... Passenger blade removed itself...drove home with one wiper poking out front! A bit poor for a three year old car. On a brighter note the new headlamp bulbs are a hit!

Latest posts

Back