replacment seals windows and quarter glass

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alblord

Reaction score
Greetings and Happy New Year to all.
This is my first post on here. I have a 4X4 D21 2.7 diesel which is in fair condition for a 90 model. However the rubber window seals on both door tops have burst open revealing unsightly rusty metal inside, also the quarter glass seals have perished and fallen away allowing water ingress in wet conditions.
I have tried Nissan and they tell me parts are no longer available. Could anyone point me in the direction of replacements or parts I can utilize from another vehicle. Thank you in anticipation Albert.

Thanks for the reply Bvandermaat. I have contacted a couple of wreckers and they seem to intent on selling me complete doors, all I need is replacement seals also wrecked D21s seem to be in short supply.
Could you please suggest a wrecker that has a reasonable number of D21 Navaras.

Cheers AL

Wreckers aren't really a possibility since these seals are nine times out of ten totally destroyed by removing them.

Hi

Try this place in Brisbane:

The Rubber Shop
2/28 MOONBI St,
Brendale, Q 4500

p: 07 3205 1914
f: 07 3889 6846
m: 0448 RUBBER 0448 (782237).
e: [email protected]

Our trading hours are:
Monday: 12.00PM -5.00PM
Tuesday to Friday: 9.00AM - 5.00PM
MOST SAT: 8.30AM - 12.30PM
(Please ring before you come on a Sat as we may be at a SWAP or SHOW.)

Thanks for that Bvandermaat I will give them a bell tomorrow if they are back from there holidays.
Thanks for your input Dion this makes sense of the other wrecker saying he would only sell me complete doors. I see from the description of your rig you have put non quarter light doors on your D21 Dion, what model did they come from?
Thanks for the assistance you blokes. AL

Thanks for your input Dion this makes sense of the other wrecker saying he would only sell me complete doors. I see from the description of your rig you have put non quarter light doors on your D21 Dion, what model did they come from?

No worries. Current doors came from a Terrano, all Terranos are good for full window doors. Other options include some latest model high-spec D21s (92+, usually 4x2 and V6), and all Pathfinders.

I don't have a solution for the rear rubbers on dual cabs yet, mine are gradually rusting away. Hopefully somebody in the US makes new replacements for the fronts. But the US didn't get the dual cab so the rears are like an unsolveable problem.

I'm in need of some quarter glass rubbers as well.
I rang our local nissan dealer and they have them in stock in
Perth but they're $130 a side.
So probably cheaper to change to the single piece glass out of a terrano/pathfinder.
Unless you really like the quarter glass vent.
As for the door top window seals I have seen new non
genuine ones on eBay.

Ask your local auto glazier/tinter. I know my mate who does it sources all things to do with auto glass from the glass to the seals to mirrors.

Will the rubbers from a 620 ute quarter glass fit the D21? found some on ebay if they do. Also same guy does the inner and outer window seals as a set.

Hi

Try this place in Brisbane:

The Rubber Shop
2/28 MOONBI St,
Brendale, Q 4500

p: 07 3205 1914
f: 07 3889 6846
m: 0448 RUBBER 0448 (782237).
e: [email protected]

Our trading hours are:
Monday: 12.00PM -5.00PM
Tuesday to Friday: 9.00AM - 5.00PM
MOST SAT: 8.30AM - 12.30PM
(Please ring before you come on a Sat as we may be at a SWAP or SHOW.)

Just rang them doesn't have them, can anyone help as to where you might get these quarter glass rubbers?

Back