Ripley...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time i plan to come up to brisvegas - i'm gonna have to post a note up here. My Folks live out towards Ipswich, and we usually come up every easter to visit.

Those pic's look great - love to put my nav through and test my driving. Looks like you guys had some fun.

I'd be up for it, with some notice, maybe Matt too.

How far is it from Brisbane CBD?

All good Damo88 :welcome: stay tuned will see if I can organise a Date that suits everyone ..!

Otherwise just PM me I'm out there pretty often:cool:

hell yeh it would be super slippery now...ud have to have mt's on to go in now...still havent got mine sorted :( got the rims but no tyres...aiming for Maxxis Bighorns 762 cant choose between 6,8,10 steel radials. anyone got maxxis bighorns on now and tell me wat they are like???

as for ripley im up for it im just busy sundays. saturdays are an all free for me well atleast for the next hmmmm 3-4 weeks till its all hands on deck finishing off plans for my wedding... then fiji for a week then on holidays for another 2-3weeks after i come back...

ill keep watch on this thread and see wat happens

cheers
RustyNav09

Man I go out there with my car . It's Bog stock with R/T's . Im just carefull wot I attempt.
Anything you absolutely need M/T's I assume that you need ground clearance and have a winch and arn't worried about panel damage.:rant:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back