RLI back to hospital again!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giddy up Rli. What do they put into you that makes it hurt so much ... if you don't mind me askin of course?

Giddy up Rli. What do they put into you that makes it hurt so much ... if you don't mind me askin of course?

G, day mate,

The infusion is called Remicade an autoimmune suppressant. It is a 500mg infusion that takes 3.5 hours to complete. Some people suffer no side effects and some people do. Unfortunately I am one of those f—kers that does have a reaction.

PS, like I have said once before, knowing my luck, if it rained vaginas, I would still get an arse!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

i wish you well rli runs in my family to my nephew has crohns i noted that you were always fatigued, i know its part of it but have been tested for other things that can go hand in hand with crohns, eg coeliac and quite a few others which i have.hope you dont but fight hard i know you can as you have this never ever give in you a the winner. kev

i wish you well rli runs in my family to my nephew has crohns i noted that you were always fatigued, i know its part of it but have been tested for other things that can go hand in hand with crohns, eg coeliac and quite a few others which i have.hope you dont but fight hard i know you can as you have this never ever give in you a the winner. kev

G, day Kev,

Thanks for the kind words mate, I sincerely hope that both your nephew and yourself can over come any further problems with this shit desease.

Regards,

RLI

:saberfighting:

Latest posts

Back