Roo Systems Chip and Exhaust kit?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I did try a search before I did this thread and found nothing and just tried again and found 6 threads so sorry about that.

So I have read that these are not very good and looks like everyone is saying go Beaudesert Exhaust for the Exhaust and Chip-it for the chip.

Regarding the Exhaust do they do mail out to fit it yourself?

With the Chip-it chip is this something I can do or do I need to take it to a engine shop who has a dyno to get this fitted and tuned?

If this is the case where would be a good place to do this around Brisbane Darling Downs area?

beaudesert will install for you or mail out, I fitted one to my d22, good exhaust
chips
theres a can of worms

What is DP Chip like as I have seen these around for ages?

I guess you have these and Uni chip and Steinbauer to choose from that I have heard of.

I know the rep Beaudesert Exhaust has so have no issues going with them.

I bought a 33" light bar off them last October, they replaced it no questions asked in Feb this year because all the black paint faded off the outer surface, the new is isn't much better with the black paint flaking away.

I wouldn't be installing anything they produce to control the engine. My ute is worth too much to me.

My 2 cents.

It seems with companies like Ironman, Roo systems and Tigrez that you get it cheap but you will be doing the R&D for them. lol

Latest posts

Back