roughly how much for a 2" sue and 2" body?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not real big on air lockers i have had nothing but dramas with mine' It's been to arb 5 times now so i'm a bit over arb will go the e locker for sure will sell my air locker and compressor off for half the price to put towards an e locker. my 2 cents worth

not real big on air lockers i have had nothing but dramas with mine' It's been to arb 5 times now so i'm a bit over arb will go the e locker for sure will sell my air locker and compressor off for half the price to put towards an e locker. my 2 cents worth

thats no good arb are pricey too ...

compressor under seat not such a good idea they get very hot and foam or carpet will catch fire very easy these e lockers do sound very good i dont know of anyone personaly that has one but everyone i know that has an air locka seems to have trouble also these same people seem to get there work done at ARB . one mate of mine has had a lot of work done to his new lux there and keeps taking it back because not rite shey said to him "your not having much luck with us are you" his reply to that was "plenty its just all bad"

if you dont like arb or there gear fab your own stuff up. ;)

i also think you will find alot more people with airlockers meaning theres going to be more issues.
i havent seen many people with the e locker meaning theres going to be less issues.

either way it comes down to personal preference.

personally my 4wd selector plays up when my car goes swimming, what makes people think the connection on the e locker wont?

Latest posts

Back