Rugby World Cup

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosshog

Reaction score
Anyone following the RWC in the land of the long white cloud?

Geez having lived in NSW and NZ for nearly 20 years I quite like a good game of Union. Shame down here in SA all we get is some rubbish about Freo stealing ST Kilda's coach!

Oh well...

always loved union, even though I wasn't much of a talent in my younger days. The reds this year really made my happy so i'm hoping the national team pull off the world cup as after they did the tri nations and beldisoe cup. How cool would 2011 be then! Anyway bring on those stout drinking, kneecapping maniacs the Irish this weekend, should be a tough game and one of the aussies first real challenges.

Bosshog, I'm trying to follow it, but you know what rips my undies?
The fact that's it not enough to like or enjoy a sport to be able to watch it.... f'ing foxtel... every half decent (well most of) sporting event is on there and I don't have it.
Things won't really heat up til the finals I guess so bloody gem had better be showing them or I'm gonna go and shove a rugby ball up someone's ass..

Latest posts

Back