Running electrical cables to the rear

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kernels

Reaction score
Hi all, after a bit of advice before jumping in please.

I am installing a parking sensor kit over the next day or two, can anyone tell me them most convenient and shortest path for a cable from inside the cab to the rear of the ute.

I have had a quick look underneath, but can't see any obvious place to exit a cable.

Thanks!

An alternative is above the accelerator pedal, the cables will come out in the engine bay just between the brake booster and the inner guard. Run the cables down the inner guard under the flap to the chassis, where you'll find a bunch of factory cabling tied to the chassis - latch on to that and follow it down to the rear.

Thanks guys, my car definitely doesn't have a grommet or other access under the driver's seat. The passenger seat has a grommet though ???

I ended up getting into the sill through one of the mounting holes for the white cable tray at the rear driver's door, then out of the sill through one of the rubbery grommets (there are many to choose from)

I will post a video showing all the installation steps when done . . .

Gday mate, in my ST, there was a hole and grommet behind the rear seats on the drivers side and comes out under the tray. I ran cables along the floor under the plastic cover where the door closes. Worked a treat. I can take pics tomorrow if your keen to see it.

Gday mate, in my ST, there was a hole and grommet behind the rear seats on the drivers side and comes out under the tray. I ran cables along the floor under the plastic cover where the door closes. Worked a treat. I can take pics tomorrow if your keen to see it.
How did you get to the hole from the inside? Keen on doing this and have found the outside hole just can’t get to it inside.

Latest posts

Back