scangauge11

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEM49

Reaction score
Will it work on my 2010 str when i get it, also where can i get a list of the codes and there meanings.

Will it work on my 2010 str when i get it, also where can i get a list of the codes and there meanings.

yes it will..

in the manual and extra ones on the website, though none will work for your STR...

:cheers!:

What Krankin said, however also be aware that the codes list on that website is split into generic and manufacturer specific but going by reports I've read on different forums there can at time be two different meanings for the same codes. There is one US code reader (I can't remember the name) that reports codes differently enough that it's nearly impossible to compare it's codes to SG and I believe on this forum we've even had codes reported from a Consult reader that don't match SG's codes.

At this stage, any extra codes on the website or manual will not work with the STR.
The codes allready programmed into the unit do not all work with the STR.
This has been confirmed with the US mob via email direct and personal attempts at inputting some extra codes.
And what Krafty says above is true.

:cheers!:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, well i guess ill keep it then. Now is all i need is this bloody navara. It had better be ready monday or ill be after free stuff i mean its been 4 weeks now

For what they are and what they cost they are a decent enough toy to play with, they may not do everything everyone wants but their main features (speed, fuel usage, temps, volts to name a few) are quite useful and beat carting around a laptop or the like with consult or similar software.

I love it, i got it for my tj wrangler and did the things i wanted so its not like im getting a new one just for this car

Back