Scotty Bocat legal appeal help!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the link. i put some cash in through paypal tonight, will put some more in next week if its not to late.

just some in mate...keep us posted...can put some more in next week if needs be...

:cheers!:

SB I wish I could help mate but with the bills for my baby girls funeral etc I'm having a hard time if it myself. Hope you get across the line though mate, good people like you deserve good things & a good outcome. Hope it all works out for ya.

with the bills for my baby girls funeral.

I just buried my younger brother today - very sad but he at least had 30 odd years on this earth - can't begin to imagine the pain you are feeling - I will keep you in our thoughts & prayers.

de

SB I wish I could help mate but with the bills for my baby girls funeral etc I'm having a hard time if it myself. Hope you get across the line though mate, good people like you deserve good things & a good outcome. Hope it all works out for ya.

Oh my god Will,I'm so sorry to hear it mate.What happened.Are you guys OK.If you want to chat mate I think you have my number.Jesus life is cruel.
Well I'm thinking of you and your family mate in this terrible time.Stay strong. PM me your number if you want.

I just buried my younger brother today - very sad but he at least had 30 odd years on this earth - can't begin to imagine the pain you are feeling - I will keep you in our thoughts & prayers.

de

I'm sorry to hear about your loss to mate. It makes my problems mynute but unfortunatly I still have them.i'm thinking of you and your family to mate.

Latest posts

Back