securing rear draws

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok quick question. have had a quick look and cant come up with anything so if you know the answer is out there let me know and ill keep searching but ive built a draw system in the tub of my d22 duel cab and im just wondering how other people have secured them down. im assuming bolts straight through the tub? any help would be great because they are getting a bit of air at the moment.

I wouldn't be a big fan of screwing through the tub.. What about a few tubes of bostic?? That's my plan should get start on them soon, just got my locking sliders on Monday!..

Thanks for the help guys. Bostik would work but I have a tub Liner in so sort of defeats the purpose for me unfortunately. I'll be going with a bolt in each corner I think

big rivets and they've held for a good while now, put lash down points in mine at the front of the tub floor.

Mine are still floating with the outer. They are actually prevented from coming out should it flip by the top cover being two halves that screw down to be wider than the tub opening.

Back