Sheikh your arse all the way home, Please.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember who I was talking to or where I heard this, but it seemed so very appropriate. A soldier had said that he wasn't judgemental at all, that his enemies were simply facing God as their ultimate judge.

His role was to facilitate the meeting.

bit like when the english chap who overhears couple of french and italian chaps bemoaning having to talk english,he sidels up and says if it wasnt for us youd all be speaking bloody german

Like I have said vote me for PM. We wont need xmas island.I will turn it into a holiday resort and the divers will ove me because there will be so many more wrecks to dive to North of Darwin and Western Australia.I'm sure the crocs and sharks will like me aswell as there will be a smorgasboard of middle eastern food.lol

General Norman Schwarzkopt!

I can't remember who I was talking to or where I heard this, but it seemed so very appropriate. A soldier had said that he wasn't judgemental at all, that his enemies were simply facing God as their ultimate judge.

His role was to facilitate the meeting.

G,day Tony,

The man in question is General Norman Schwarzkopf! The following is some of the great mans quotes;

“I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting. (on those behind the 911 attacks)”

“Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy.”

“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.”

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

I believe that we missed our chance back in 91 when the 1st gulf war started. We should've made the whole place a big glass carpark by dropping a nuke or 2. More than likely all this crap thats happening now wouldn't.
1 nuke would've put the fear into them and make them think twice about what they will do next.
Call me bitter or racist I don't care but I like MY country the way it is and don't feel like giving up to any one.

^ You can only be racist if your white.

Your expressing your opinion if your another colour.

The second article was a bit disturbing. It wasn't a Islamic attack, though. That was their justification (since it's the UK). It was just that crazy African mentality and racism. To say black people are not racist, well, you haven't traveled yet. They can be. Big time.

Muslims over here are mostly the Asian based population (with a bit of the wogs adding to it). IMVHO, the Asian Muslims are not at all bad. They're kind, timid, and keep to themselves.

^ You can only be racist if your white.

Your expressing your opinion if your another colour.
Huh... Hopefully one day that'll change. The justice system needs to see it works both ways.

yanks and aussies only own there countrys by stealing it from its orignal inhabitants,i think both times it was brits doing the stealing lol,on a happier note i did read a boat load had sunk on its way to oz!!!!

yanks and aussies only own there countrys by stealing it from its orignal inhabitants,i think both times it was brits doing the stealing lol,on a happier note i did read a boat load had sunk on its way to oz!!!!

Is there any country in the world that hasn't been taken over by an outside mob?

Even the english are a runt pack of bastards from four(?) lots of invaders.

I'm a fairly easy goin bloke, live and let live and all that crap, I welcome anyone too our country that wishes too embrace our freedom and accept our way of life, but when it comes too people that want too change our great country to suit them, I have only two things too say about it…
KILL THEM…KILL THEM ALL…!! and CRUSADE….…

That's quite an amazing read. Religious law is encroaching on secular law?

We know Islam supports - even promotes - the boning of girls as young as 9. Under our law that's definitely paedophilia.

Personally I don't believe this should be allowed and I for one would happily take up arms to protect our children.

i think you could call jesus whatever you liked and get away with it but dare to critisize mohammed and your screwed,even if you are telling the truth and quoting from what is his auto biography,gota be sommat wired up wrong to think 9yr old girls are fair game and things like this just give scum another escuse to defend therer perverted little fantasies

This raises another point that might make for some interesting discussion.

If the religion itself allows for something that we find abhorrent in our society, does it mean that our society itself is guilty of rejecting that religion?

Let's talk specifics. Muslim religion seems to approve of sex with 9 year old girls. We find the thought, idea, and the act itself abhorrent. Does that mean that we are acting in some way in defiance of the Muslim faith by NOT accommodating their needs?

What about other aspects of their belief system? Are WE guilty of intolerance because we despise something that they believe is their right to do?

We are supposed to be multicultural. How can we say that we accept people from all walks of life when some aspects of what they do or believe are completely against our moral and legal code?

Let the Muslims take over

PM go and 'let the Muslims take over'

By: Sally Neighbour
January 20, 2011, 12:00 AM

ISLAMIC preacher Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon points heavenwards to emphasise his message for the governments of Australia -- there is no God but Allah and only his laws should be obeyed.

"My attack is on the Prime Minister of Australia," he said yesterday. "I hate the parliament in Canberra. I want to go straight for the jugular vein and advise the parliament that they have no right to legislate. They should immediately step down and let the Muslims take over."

An Australian-born convert to Islam, Siddiq-Conlon is the self-anointed leader of a group called Sharia4Australia, which is pushing for the introduction of sharia courts as a first step towards achieving Islamic law.

"One day Australia will live under sharia; it's inevitable," he said. "If they (Australians) don't accept it, that's not our problem. We hope, and our objective is to have a peaceful transition, but when you look at history that has never been the case. There's always been a fight. It is inevitable that one day there will be a struggle for Islam in Australia."

A master’s graduate in architecture from the University of Technology Sydney, Siddiq-Conlon formed Sharia4Australia last year. He said he had three objectives. The first is to persuade Muslims they must hate "taghoot", the worship of any God other than Allah, which includes democracy.

"They must hate it, speak out against it. And, if that doesn't work, take action against it."

His other objectives are to advise elected governments they have no authority to rule, and to educate non-Muslims on the benefits of sharia, including punishments such as stoning adulterers and severing the hands of thieves.

"If chopping off the hands is the punishment given by the sharia court then we say glad tidings, because chopping off the hands -- when you understand what is sharia -- is a mercy to that person.

"Why is it a mercy getting your hands chopped off? Because it can be expiation for your sins. It is better to get punished in this life than to go underground into the grave or into the hellfire for eternity."

Siddiq-Conlon will join a debate tonight at the Parramatta Town Hall in Sydney on the merits of sharia versus democracy. The event was organised by self-styled debate promoter Zaky Mallah, who was acquitted of terrorism charges in 2005 but pleaded guilty to threatening to kill a commonwealth officer after his passport was cancelled.

The pro-democracy case will be argued by an Australian army veteran, self-described "concerned Aussie" and senior member of the pro-gun Firearms Forum, Jack Zedee.

"The issue with Mr Conlon and Sharia4Australia is they are preaching hatred. His views horrify me," Mr Zedee told The Australian.

Police and private security are expected at the debate, after both sides claimed to have received death threats. Mallah said he had tried to cancel the event but the debaters insisted on proceeding.

Siddiq-Conlon shrugs off concerns his campaign will damage the moderate Muslim community. "If it causes a backlash against the Muslims, I can't help that. This is a necessary debate."

Regards,

RLI
:devil:

Latest posts

Back