Should i buy this one? New member

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrondF

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. I’m cosidering buying a NP300 2018 (Own a 2017 present). Everything looks fine, but i’m a bit worried about the maintenance history of the vehicle. The first service was taken at 30000, second at 53000 and last at 66000. Isnt 30000 to long without oil change? The car has low mileage (66000), so maybe it doesn’t matter that much, as long as the services are taken more frequently from now? Otherwise it looks fine. No rust or scratches. Other things I should check? Tips are appreciated. Thnx👍 Regards Trond Frostad

Hi. I’m cosidering buying a NP300 2018 (Own a 2017 present). Everything looks fine, but i’m a bit worried about the maintenance history of the vehicle. The first service was taken at 30000, second at 53000 and last at 66000. Isnt 30000 to long without oil change? The car has low mileage (66000), so maybe it doesn’t matter that much, as long as the services are taken more frequently from now? Otherwise it looks fine. No rust or scratches. Other things I should check? Tips are appreciated. Thnx👍 Regards Trond Frostad
Are you sure the prev owner didn't do some of his own oil changes?

30k Km's is a ridiculous amount of driving to go without an oil change.

I still shudder when I see new cars with 15k intervals.

Ultimately it could still be a great car and no drama vs one that's had a service done every 8-10k kms.. but your chances of issues are definitely higher vs one with regular service history.

Latest posts

Back