Show us your recovery points.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-4140549304.jpg

Here they are.

FatBoy

you wouldnt know how they fit with the irnman bashplates installed?. i had to remove my OutBack Idea recovery points to install the plates. was trying to work out the best solution for better recovery points

They fit in the same place but flush against the inside of the chassis rail. I figure you would only need some minor mods to the plate.

I stole a bit of everyone's design and knocked a pair of these up... should do the job. Couple weeks till I get to give them a proper test!

Attachments

• P1040504.jpg
    P1040504.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
I stole a bit of everyone's design and knocked a pair of these up... should do the job. Couple weeks till I get to give them a proper test!

Love them! Work really well for clearance. Mine definately don't. So I can drive drive on them though haha. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352628763.080924.jpg
Can' see them up the front

FatBoy

you wouldnt know how they fit with the irnman bashplates installed?. i had to remove my OutBack Idea recovery points to install the plates. was trying to work out the best solution for better recovery points

Hey Rusty this is how I did mine I had to modify my ironman bashplate to suit if it is any help.
20121112_185234.jpg

Latest posts

Back