Side Mirror Glass Replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aus_Karlos

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking for a place that sells just the glass for side mirrors, more specific the drivers side mirror. It was smashed during a slip a while back.. The electric motor still works and everything about the housing is fine it just the glass that was smashed.
Ive been to a couple of wreckers but they wont just sell me the glass off of side mirrors they want me to buy the full thing for $180 (Nissan sells them new for $220)
Ive been to glass companies around Perth some wont do custom cuts and I've paid $40 for one guy to cut me one. It was alright but its like he used bathroom glass. :S. So after it rains you cant see anything out of it and its slightly magnified so objects appear massive but arnt actually anywhere near you.

Just checked Ebay cant see any that might fit my car. Most of them are for either D40 05 or D22 99-05.
Will any of the older D22 models fit my mirror?

D22 mirrors are the same as long as it is the power version from an str. The problem you may have off eBay is if its not a genuine one the glass may not be the same size so you'll have to replace the whole mirror...

Just go to an auto glazier, if they install windows, tint windows or break windows they will make or get a mirror, if they don't they aren't worth shit as a glazier.

Latest posts

Back