sjg888

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjg888

Reaction score
Hi, Happy New Year to every one. Brought a new D22 Dual cab in 2010 with a dealer fitted nissan bull bar and tow bar with a hitch receiver . I brought a high lift jack (christmas present) and wondering at what points/locations on the vehicle am I able to lift the navara using the jack in a safe manner. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums.

You don't need Hi lift jacks with a D22 because they never get bogged and nothing ever goes wrong with them...I don't know where I heard that but I'm sure it wasn't from a D40 driver :sarcastic:

On a serious note I'm sure someone will be able to answer you question at some stage so here is a bump to the top of the "new posts" list.

welcome.

Safe is key. I"ve seen some people use the tow bar hitch. Otherwise, you'd need some mounts on your bullbar. Others have made up some sliders with a high lift point on either end (don't try that on your factory steps).

You can buy / make up chains you can loop / hook onto your wheels as well, but that wont help if you're tryin to changa a tyre.

Lj

Welcome to the forums.

You don't need Hi lift jacks with a D22 because they never get bogged and nothing ever goes wrong with them...I don't know where I heard that but I'm sure it wasn't from a D40 driver.

About time you realised this.

Welcome mate.

KraftyPg said:
Welcome to the forums.

You don't need Hi lift jacks with a D22 because they never get bogged and nothing ever goes wrong with them...I don't know where I heard that but I'm sure it wasn't from a D40 driver :sarcastic:

On a serious note I'm sure someone will be able to answer you question at some stage so here is a bump to the top of the "new posts" list.

Said it too well my
Friend.

If you have a steel bullbar you can lift off the front of that where the slots in the bar are.
Rear off the tow bar or you can order a set of sliders off me which have high lift mounting point on them. Chers Scotty 0408145840

Thanks for all the replies, will look into all the info that has been given. Once again Thanks. sjg888

Latest posts

Back