• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Scotty, just found out (from arb) that my bullbar isn't 90 degree at he front, so for brush bars I'll have to get you to bend the end so everything lines up, I'll send you the exact slope of the bar. Is that ok?

Sweet Scotty, just found out (from arb) that my bullbar isn't 90 degree at he front, so for brush bars I'll have to get you to bend the end so everything lines up, I'll send you the exact slope of the bar. Is that ok?

yeah mate and send me some photos of how the bar sits on the car and measurements please.

come on guys get your tax done and place some orders.We have 4 sets being sent on friday and need more to do so hurry up and let us bar you up.

Can you post some pics of your rear / front (if you make one..) bars.. If I was going to get sliders (which i'm seriously considering) I'd get them both at the same time

We are looking at getting the rear bars done in the next few weeks.i will take the rear bar off mine after the border track trip and start making up the designs.I still have to find where I can get the swing aways from.

Hey Scotty have you had a go at any brush bars yet? I am gonna start mucking around with a set for mine but looks like a shit of a job.

not yet Drew,I spoke to a mate yesterday about getting a copy of his CAD system so we can draw them up properly but we have a few different ideas and I'm trying to sorce where I can get the swing aways from at the best possable price to keep the prices down for you guys.

Is there any pics of ryandm's slider's mounted yet? I'd like to see what the diff angle looks like on the D22.

I think i would also like to go down the same path for more functionality as a step.

no they havnt got them yet fzrr.We didnt get the d22 sliders finished thurs night so we are finishing them tomorrow morning and sending the 4 sets all together Monday morning as I live over an hour away from the freight depot.

This is going to be a stupid question but your rear tube bars are going to be similar to the one on your rig? Are you looking at putting a jerry can holder on too or that be an optional thing?

How much did that increase your departure angle by??

Cheers

This is going to be a stupid question but your rear tube bars are going to be similar to the one on your rig? Are you looking at putting a jerry can holder on too or that be an optional thing?

How much did that increase your departure angle by??

Cheers

Mine isn't a tube bar mate so they will be different but yes the same sort of comcept with the spare wheel and jerry can holder

Back