• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey scotty you haven't got around to pming me some details, so thought id post it again

hey scottyy, could i get a price on some sliders and under body protecion for a d22 dx 2003 single cab ute.. i have a 30mm lift and i want the full length steep angle sliders, with both sliders and under body plates painted white if possible, i live in south east suburbs of melbourne so i probably can pick up... and also do the recovery points you are offering, do they stick out past your under body protection plates once fitted... thanks daniel...

Hi Scotty,
I have a d22 09 Navara and was wondering if you could give me a price for a set of black step sliders with the checker plate tops and a black rear bar with the tow bar mount. Delivery required to 4701.

Cheers,
G.

Hi buddy got the new navara d40 st premium 013 edition do you make steps for this.
it's just i have tried to get underbody protection for her but don't make them yet went to ARB,iron man, tjm

Hi buddy got the new navara d40 st premium 013 edition do you make steps for this.
it's just i have tried to get underbody protection for her but don't make them yet went to ARB,iron man, tjm

What's the difference between 2012 and your 2013?? As far as I'm aware there is zero, which means the bash plates for previous models will fit.

Hey scotty just after a quote for sliders with checker plate on top for a 2006 d22 STR 3.0L dual cab with shipping to Perth (6028)

Cheers

Last edited:
was wondering on the cost of sliders to fit my d40 STX 550 with a steep angle same black as arb bull bar no alloy posted to 2223. Cheers and like your work.

It seems alot of members are still having trouble getting sliders for there Navs so in a couple of weeks myself and a mate are going to start production of D22 and D40 sliders and then start building custom winch bars and rear tube bars.

Sliders will be $800 plus postage
Winch bars will be around the $1200 mark
Rear tube bars will be around the $1200 mark

We plan on starting these in about 2 weeks time so if anyone is interested PM me or call me on 0408145840

We wont dick people around as everyone else that has come on here has done.
We will be making these anyway to sell on EBAY
IF YOU WANT A SET MADE UP PLEASE PLACE AN ORDER IN THE SLIDERS AND BARS ORDER FORM
Interest in these would be appreciated.

Cheers Scott.

Mate I'm really interested in both. Just have a couple of questions.
Can you colour code the bull bars?
How do we go about ADR approval?

Mate I'm really interested in both. Just have a couple of questions.
Can you colour code the bull bars?
How do we go about ADR approval?

G'day mate how are you. We didn't end up doing bullbars because of the ADR reasons. Your best bet would be an xrox bar or ARB steel bar. We can help you with a rear bar and sliders colour coded if you like.
Cheers Scotty

Started reading through it all but thought it would be quicker to ask. How much are a set of recovery points for a d22 how long is the wait? How do i go about ordering and can you supply bolts to mount them. Oh, do they come in red :tomato:

Hi Scotty I'm after a set of side steps slash sliders if you make these for Nissan navara d40 2012 Spain build, reason being misses don't like using a step ladder to get in the car. Just chasing a price pretty keen on something in the next few weeks.

Hey Scotty. What's the chances of making me a set of side steps? Kind of like sliders,but nice and neat with checker plate inserts. What do ya reckon? Cheers Steve.

Back