Sliders group buy ? READ THIS THREAD VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliders, D22 but will look into D40 aswell. Interested.

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
I'm not adventurous enough to need 'em. Some people might say "Wimp!" but when you've clambered onto a rock and lifted your wheels up, remember who's at the bottom with a winch attached. Ask nicely.

Possibly interested if they come out with good costing..
Shipping to perth might kill it though...!

Yep interested depending on cost. I don't want to weld anything on the chassis though.

Shit yeah, for the D40, bent my Nissan ones (think they are made of old tin cans) on Fraser, just glad I didnt ram it into the sill.

yeah kinda depending on the price.

im gonna put this out there why dont we approach mud4b?
cause he does custom bar work and id prefer to give money to him to build it then someone i dont know.

If Mark is willing to do that many sets I am happy to support him.

I have seen his work on the rear bars and its top notch, he isn't on all the time so I thought he might have been a little busy.

Mark are you willing to do up some sliders for everyone ?

Dave.

im hoping mark can do it, cause he is only like an hour and 45 mins down the road. so ill pick up mine and not pay freight.

Yeah I'd prefer to buy off mud4b aswell, I liked his rear bar that he made and would get one of them also with the sliders. At the right price. :rock:

im pretty keen. but i was going to hav a go at making my own i was thinking of useing 4130 chrome molly tube about 2" for the main slider then just normal steel for the supports or should i go all chrome moly tube?

no need for chromoly, and unless your good with a mig it is prone to cracking, should be tigged.

Latest posts

Back