slowly getting there

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baldheadedgit

Reaction score
Evening all, slowly getting there with my D22 06 mod, 3ltr Di. Only had it 3 weeks but very happy so far.
Mods so far.
double din head unit with gps.
uhf
9inch Hid's
next is the snorkel..... but I have hit a snag, want to get rid of that ugly restrictive elbow and go straight into the air filter, but all the snorkels seem to be standard !
Any suggestions from you guys ?

Baldy

A yd25 intake pipe will sort that out
They can be ordered with your snorkel from nizzbits
Cheers

What head unit did you go with mate? Does the d22 have steering wheel controls, and if so did the functionality remain when you changed the head unit?

Back again.. almost a month since I was on here, got to watch that, could end up under the heading of "one post wonders":sorry3:
Anyway back to where ever I was...
ok snorkel fitted... will never fit one again as long as I live ! Pain in the butt...! Lost skin, blood and hair....well not hair, I'm bald :rofl2:
need to be a contoursionist..... but it breaths well now. Happy with that..
picked up some roof racks (Rhino's) for the rite price, and now my awning is mounted and ready to go...
next will be to get rid of the hard cover and find a good old tornno cover (spelt wrong). Then I can set the back up the way I want it (Dual batts, Andersons etc) then racks so I can get the tinny back on top. After that the plan is to fit a winch, will use a mount between the rails so I can retain the alloy bar...
so that's the story so far.. will put some pics up soon,

BHG

Latest posts

Back