smell in cab from egging

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maccas1

Reaction score
hey all as per the title my navara got egged :egg: last night while i slept now there is rotten egg smell coming through the cab i have tryed washing all the air ducts out side the vehicle but still stinks any other options? or anyone now how to get rid of the smell?

Cheers Macca

Welcome to the Forums, although maybe you don't feel that welcome after being egged.

Eggs and milk are two bad smells to get rid of. There is a product called NilOdour which you can use, it's the kind of thing that if you can smell it you've used too much (and it doesn't have a pleasant smell). It works on most things however the closer you can get it to the target of the smell the better and by the sound of it you can't find the target. If the smell is in the carpet it's not so easy to get out.

was it egged inside or outside...assumed outside was it at the front where the aircon ducts are (between bonnet and windshield)? or windows and the egg has slid down the sil? either way get some glen20 to kill the bacteria creating the crappy smell..bulk spray son

if the above don't work, I't try a small bowl of bi-carb soda left in over night(s) that stuff has always absorbed the stinkiest smells!

Sorry to hear your drama.

Some beep shot mine with a paint ball gun the other day.

Washed off though.

Dave.

+1 for Bi-carb or even a spritz with vinegar but in all reality you'll just need to remove some panels especially if the eggs have hit the windows or that front screen/panel setup.

Get out the muck and it makes the sprays and what not work easier plus you won't be hit by the off waft of egg in the future.

Latest posts

Back