Snake racing 3" lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim_148

Reaction score
hey guys kinda new to lifting trucks and all that, ive been looking at the snake racing 3" touring lift kit for the d22, its about 3 grand so i just want some advice on whether its going to be worth it or not, its either that or a 2" inch lift from somewhere else not sure where to get it done

From what I've seen most guys on the forum (including me) seem to think that a 2 inch lift is the best compromise for the D22.

PM Zordo from the forum for some prices for various lift options, he knows what he's talking about and his prices are fair.

If you go 3" get calimini out of the states its half the price and it is the ame kit that snake racing use from what i can gather. snake racing just stamp there name on theucas and add brakelines you dont need.

qqc d22 said:
If you go 3" get calimini out of the states its half the price and it is the ame kit that snake racing use from what i can gather. snake racing just stamp there name on theucas and add brakelines you dont need.

It's differen, it uses lift blocks

thanks heaps guys ill look into the calmini, maybe if i just get the extended shackles from snake racing and get the calmini, or ill have a look at local like pedders or something for a 2 inch

Latest posts

Back